Thursday, December 1, 2011

apparently i can't let this go yet...


"...Hold your nerve
Keep your focus
There's something peculiar about the way you pay to save your soul
You forfeit your dream..."

"It's strange to think the songs we used to sing
The smiles, the flowers, everything: is gone
Yesterday I found out about you
Even now just looking at you: feels wrong..."

"...The snake behind me hisses
What my damage could have been.
My blood before me begs me
Open up my heart again.
And I feel this coming over like a storm again..."

"Feeling overload
Carrying bottled skies around
I've been drowning all along
Wearing out in a faltered sea
And I give up..."

"...Christmas night, it clutched the light, the hallow bright
above my brother, I and tangled spines
we smoked the screen to make it what it was to be
now to know it in my memory..."

...My heart is yours,
It's you that I hold on to,
That's what I do,
And I know I was wrong,
But I won't let you down,
(Oh yeah, yeah, yes I will)..."

No comments:

Post a Comment