Monday, February 10, 2014

The Land Where Time Exists

Oh, it has been so long. Years. Years have passed since writing last, and God only knows what has happened in the in-between. I had fallen hard out of love, shattered somewhere on hot asphalt, and all the kings horses and men couldn't fix me. I moved, and moved again. And again. And again. I was swept up in fairy tales, and swept down again. I lost myself, and found myself. And again. And again. So here I am, and with not much to show for it. I still revel in beauty, smother myself with it like a pig in mud. I still have clothes on the floor and tangled hair. I still sit and read, watch movies, write... I still pass the time with selfish indulgences and miserable tendencies to dwell. I still have no idea what I'm doing. So here I am, ingesting all the bits of me that couldn't be fixed. Eating my own self to create a new self. Breaking my teeth on my own bones. I couldn't be happier. It's true! My life is my own, and is full of all the Grace of God. My heart is the Sun, my body is the Earth, my sex is the Moon. I feel whole, I feel broken. I feel the un-touching parallel lines of the universe layering and laying on my skin, forcing me and coaxing me into form. I close my eyes and see snowflakes of sacred geometries floating vertically and spiraling downward. I open the great white wings of my heart and fly. I dream nightly of things to come, love to share, curses to break. I have allies in this world; allies from the greater void of being that came to save me, and I them. I attach myself and detach myself and am learning to rise up on the drafts. I am a bird, a witch, an angel, a goddess. I am all things, and love all things. In my suffering I find beauty. In my fear I find joy. In the chaos of the world, I find peace. I am in constant pain, sorrow, empathy, joy, light, passion, surrender. I strive to be more grateful, more giving, more understanding. I strive to be more of what I already am, never what I am not. I am so in love with this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment