Friday, October 1, 2010

halloween


I am looking foreward to this year's holiday. Of course I still don't know what to dress up as, but I am stil going to make something awesome. My problem is I just have too many ideas...

Jester? Spring? An old Gypsy?

I just don't know...



I am currently sitting in a black airport seat, waiting for my flight to tkae ma back 'home' to San Diego. Ugh. I am not looking foreward to being there again, and having to pack everything up to move it to my new 'home' in Petaluma. I am thinking of how nice it will be to have a vacation from Grass Valley, how it is going to be an interesting experiment to see how well I can handle being away from Kurtis again. WE spent everyday for two months together... it nearly made up for the three months apart. Almost :)

But I don't want to go back to San Diego. If I could have paid someone to pack all my shit for me, and ship it off, I would have done that. I guess there may be people that do that, but I wouldn't know about how to find them or if I could afford it in the first place. It might have been worth it.

Ugh. Anyway. I am bored and sitting in the airport and doing nothing else. Just writing to pass the time and take my mind off of the doom I may find at home. I don't even remember what was in the fridge. Eeeew.

No comments:

Post a Comment