Monday, July 11, 2011

the words chasing trenches around in my heart


"It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song. You can't believe it; You were always singing along..."

"...I know our filthy hands can wash one another's and not one speck will remain..."

"Spikes keep on falling from the heavens to the floor. The future was our skin and now we don't dream anymore..."

"This war-ship is sinking and I still believe in anchors. Pulling fistfulls of rotten wood from my heart, I still believe in saviors..."

"Oh all that I know, there's nothing here to run from. Yeah, 'cause everybody here's got somebody to lean on..."

"...Are we waiting for a saving? I'm so sick of waiting! I've been waiting my whole life. This is a new day..."

"...And don't you bury me six feet under ground. Just burn my body in a box, and let my ashes blow with the wind out into the night sky..."

"When I grow up I want to be a forrester, run through the moss on high heels. That's what I'll do. Throwing out a boomerange, waiting for it to come back to you... "

"This my excavation and today is Kumran. And everything that happens is from now on. This is pouring rain. This is paralyzed..."



around and around and around and around and around and around and around etc

No comments:

Post a Comment