Tuesday, March 23, 2010

'cause i miss you



So.
I just miss my friends, I guess. It's increadible to me that I can go through a whole day, and all I seem to think about is how I wish I could jump on Paul's back, or grab Tas's face, or tickle Kurtis's back... I miss Nick's easy way, and how Rosie knows EVERYTHING, and how James smiles like a crazy person when he's intoxicated. I miss Megan for her silliness, and Corey's way of making everyday at Jamba Juice not suck.
And I miss Akasha. I miss how she knows me, all the way deep. She can make me smile when I want to kill myself, she brings me beauty in handfuls, and she has my sense of humor, and my way of opening her heart to life. Get us together and we laugh and argue and tell each other secrets. It's a rare sister that becomes your best friend, and she is certainly that.
All my friends are dear to my heart... they hold bits of my life in their hands, like puzzle pieces, and I feel incomplete without them.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment