Monday, July 5, 2010

sweet obsessions and a lazy attitude


I am obsessed with Urban Outfitters... because of their groovy CAMERAS.
I can't take it anymore... I need one. Or many.

I have also been thinking lately that I want to be a real blogger. I don't know how to do that, considering I am currently the only one who reads this one. Also, what would I have to say?
My boyfriend's mom is amazing, has a real-life blog that people love her for. She's so creative and fun. And my auntie Deann has a beautiful blog as well, and many a church goer follows her...
I dunno. I guess I don't really have what it takes to be a legit blogger...
C'est la vie.

CAMERAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog..great content..keep going..keep posting, followers & fame will follow!! Bexbella.blogspot

    ReplyDelete