Saturday, April 2, 2011

the cool teacher at school


I have figured it out.
The next few years of my life are going to be full and rewarding, if I can pull it off.
I am going to be a teacher. An awesome, inspiring, understanding English teacher. I want to make a difference in the world, to really help someone. And if I can make any kind of difference in anyone's life, and student who is having a hard time, then my life will be full.
I am going to take my time with this though. I am going to travel abroad, to teach ESL to children in Equador for a Summer. I am going to join the Peace Corps after I graduate, giving myself more time abroad to really make a difference in the world. And then I am going to get my teaching credentials and help as many students as I can gain some understanding of their native language.
I have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment