Tuesday, May 4, 2010

dreams of what could be


The way she moves
It's like she's dancing
A simple two step to the rhythm of the world.
And she chooses what to let in,
What to hold onto, and what to let go.
She takes it all in stride,
whatever floats her way
A slow-motion waltz.
She is a goddess
An angel
A siren to those who know her.
She pulls you in to hold you, to let you go.
(Akasha)
A whisper
She is a dream of what could be, made real.


He is...
Well, he is everything to me.
My simple vagabond:
'...The soles of your shoes are all worn down...'
He held my hand once,
And I was gone.
I didn't know my heart could hold all this love.
It's infinite,
The skin of wine that never empties;
A gift from one God or another.
He makes me want to bare my feet
To touch the earth and be free.
He laughes without restraint
And loves in the same way.
He is my dream of what could be, made real.


These two,
My Angel and Light,
My Vagabond Love,
They are two pillars of truth that hold up the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment